Saturday, June 1, 2019

Bee and Puppycat Cosplay

So until recently, I've been fostering two very gorgeous cats:
Ginger and Cream are the cutest, and I'm so glad that they've been rehomed together. They went to Germany yesterday.

How does this relate to cosplay? Well, Cream reminds me of a certain character:
He looks a bit like Puppycat from "Bee and Puppycat". Since all he needed was a pink collar, I thought Cream wouldn't mind cosplaying with me (might I add that he got lots of treats and pets for being such a good model boy)
I while ago I painted these enormous galaxy paintings, which were perfect backgrounds for a Bee and Puppycat photoshoot.
The costume was pretty simple to make. I bought a pair of pink trousers and a yellow jumper. I made the bee patch by painting a piece of cloth yellow, then embroidering the bee design on it. 
I cut the trousers to make shorts, and used the leftover cloth to make bows for my shoes, and a pink collar for Cream.
It's hard to see his collar but he is wearing it. It fastens with velcro so it can be removed easily if needed. 


Cream is a very pretty cat, even if he looks very cross eyed in some of these photos!

He behaved so well for these photos, really brought that Puppycat attitude :P


He wasn't interested in strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment