Sunday, November 11, 2012

Her Name is Alice

 Finally got around to getting some photos: one of my friends was kind enough to take a few pictures for me.

 Overall I like this costume: it's very cute, comfy and was CHEAP (he he he). I already owned the tights, boots and cloth, so my only expense was the ric rac (which was 2 Euro or less) and the zip (50c?)
Here's the problem: the fit. Has anyone ever used McCalls M4491 pattern before? 
I made it in Size 10, but either I made a mistake converting my measurements to inches or the pattern is too big, because I had to take in the dress on the front, and even then it is too big. If anyone has used this pattern before, let me know what you think. I originally bought it to make an Arwen costume, but have only used it for Sweet Pea's coat (fitted beautifully) and for this dress.

This costume will soon be available in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment