Been a while since I updated, but I have been working on a few projects. I've almost finished styling a wig, and sewn about 50% of my Beatrice costume.
I spent most of my holidays sewing this costume.
Pattern was a Burda style regency pattern: I don’t think it’s a historically accurate pattern but it looks great. b
The light blue material was found in a thrift shop. The white organza came from a curtain remant, and the slightly darker blue is actually that I used on the neckline. So far the dress looks quite pretty, though for some reason the under-stitching didn’t work as well as I hoped it would, as at the moment the lining keeps rolling out. This may change once I put a zip in. I also need to finish tacking on the sash, and to make the light blue under-dress.